- Comments & Complaints
All complaints are dealt with as quickly and efficiently as possible, and you will be notified of the outcome of your complaint.
You can be sure that:
- If we make a mistake, wewill apologise to you.
- You can make complaints and suggestions at any time, even if they are about things that happened some time ago.
- We will do our best to respond as fully as possible.
- If you don’t want to contact us yourself, you can ask someone else to contact us for you, but we will require your permission in writing to investigate the complaint.
- We will deal with any complaints or suggestions thoroughly and sensitively.
If you have a fundraising complaint, please see here.
You can contact Healthcare Improvement Scotland (HIS) at any time if you have concerns or if you are unhappy with the way your complaint or suggestion has been dealt with on 0141 225 6999 or visit www.healthcareimprovementscotland.org
If your complaint relates to a fundraising matter, the Scottish Fundraising Complaints web page will explain the new three-stage process for fundraising complaints in Scotland.
Our latest unnanounced inspection took place in 2018. For the full report of the findings, please click here.
Confidentiality of patient information is of prime concern to St. Vincent’s Hospice, which fully complies with Data Protection Legislation, Medical Confidentiality Guidelines, and the requirements of the Regulation of Care (Scotland) Act 2001.